What to Expect
- Each visit is 60 minutes in length, one-on-one with me.
- For your first visit, we'll spend as much time as needed discussing your experience, and perform various tests to determine the cause of your pain and what to expect going forward.
- For follow-ups, we'll spend the first portion of the visit assessing what worked last time, what didn't, and what your experience was like in the time between visits.
- Likely some form of manual therapy will be used in the initial stages of the visit, followed up by specific mobility and strength work.
- After each visit, you'll receive a follow-up from me detailing your specific strength and mobility program to follow.
- This program will tell you exactly how much, how often, and how intensely to do each movement, as well as descriptions of how each movement should feel.
- Over time, we will build on your program - progressing and regressing where necessary based on your response to these exercise prescriptions to continue towards your goals.
- We will likely be using the gym space and treadmill, so come dressed ready to move.
- Shorts are ideal if we're working on the knee or hip, t-shirt or tank if we're working on the shoulder.
- Bring your running shoes so that we can address wear patterns and perform a gait analysis.