Education & Certifications:
- New York University, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Indiana University, Bachelors of Science
- Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) in New York
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - NSCA
- Functional Range Conditioning
- Fascial Movement Taping - RockTape
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization - IASTM Technique
- Basic Life Support - American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support - American Heart Association
Click the image below to access the Strength Program PDF:
- Team Prep USA High Altitude Performance Lab Medical Staff
- The Speed Project Medical Staff with Electric Flight Crew
- New Balance Indoor Track & Field Nationals Medical Staff
- 2018 SLAM Summer Classic - Athlete Recovery
- 2018 NYFW INTOapp Lounge - Recovery
- Running coach at The Yale Club of NYC
- Running coach with The New York Flyers
- Competitive runner with the New York Athletic Club
Find me at Brooklyn Boulders in Queensboro when I'm not running.
I have a slight obsession with my morning brew. Doesn't need to be fancy, just needs to be correct. I have 6 different brewing methods, but mostly stick to my trusty programmable auto-drip which makes waking up before 6a just a little easier.
Crested Butte, CO remains to be the coolest, most unique place I've been. An outdoor lover's paradise set in a postcard Colorado mining town. Some of the photos for this site are from there. A close second is the family lakehouse north of Ft. Wayne, Indiana.
Dr. Oliver Sacks
Ensuring America's Health
Christy Ford Chapin
The Story of the Human Body
Dr. Daniel Lieberman
The Science of Running
I belong to a group of dedicated "do-ers," called the Academy of Prevention & Health Promotion Therapies. Our goal is to promote and create accessible population health with a focus on prevention.
I enjoy putting together websites and creating efficient systems directed at creating a positive user experience. I created the website and systems for Team Prep USA, mentioned above.
What will physical therapy, fitness, healthcare in general, look like in 5, 10, 50 years from now? Telehealth, block-chain technology, biometric screening, big data, personalized medicine, and whatever comes next. Let's collaborate.
Running has always been there for me when I needed it. Some of my best friendships were forged by a track or cross country season, and it's a community that I can always count on. My competitive experiences in high school (Noblesville, Indiana), and college (Indiana University) have helped shape the way I approach performance coaching.
I'm currently competing for the New York Athletic Club Winged Footers, and am combining career and passion with Nightcap Training.
What I Do.
I'm an orthopedic physical therapist at Bespoke Treatments, just outside of Grand Central in Midtown. We spend a full hour providing high-quality care to a variety of clients.
NEW YORK ATHLETIC CLUB
I partner with clients at NYAC and develop plans to address their goals. Overall health, weight loss, improving strength, any and all between.
TEAM PREP USA
I work as medical staff and consult with Team Prep USA, which hosts high-altitude overnight running camps for high school distance runners in Crested Butte, Colorado. More below.
I'm a health enthusiast. I'm an orthopedic physical therapist, performance coach, and life-long student. I learn by doing and have a fixation with solving problems. I have big, broad ambitions aimed at helping others achieve.